Applications are submitted ON-LINE. In addition to an application please submit the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate or other Sacramental Certificates (where applicable)
- Social Security Card
- Latest Report Card (Grades 1-8)
- Pre School Progress Report (Grade K)
- Latest Standardized Test Results (if applicable)
- Latest Educational/Developmental Test Results (speech, IEP, 504 Plan, etc.)
- Information Sheet completed (Grades 1 through 8)
- Non-refundable Application Fee of $75 per applicant
Children must be age 4 for PreSchool, age 5 for Kindergarten, and age 6 for Grade 1 by September 1.
The re-registration of our current students will be completed in February. Acceptance notices are emailed in March for students in Grades 1 through 8, pending receipt of the student’s transcripts, information requested from the previous school, as well as room availability. Preschool and Kindergarten acceptances will be sent out in February.
If you have any questions regarding our application process please contact our Director of Advancement, Lynne Fish, at 443-261-0119 or email@example.com