Applications are submitted on-line. In addition to an application please submit the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate or other Sacramental Certificates (where applicable)
- Social Security Card
- Latest Report Card (Grades 1-8)
- Pre School Progress Report (Grade K)
- Latest Standardized Test Results (if applicable)
- Latest Educational/Developmental Test Results (speech, IEP, 504 Plan, etc.)
- Information Sheet completed (Grades 1 through 8)
- Non-refundable Application Fee of $75 per applicant
Children must be age 4 for Pre-K, age 5 for Kindergarten, and age 6 for Grade 1 by September 1.
The re-registration of our current students will be completed in February. Acceptance notices are emailed in March for students in Grades 1 through 8, pending receipt of the student’s transcripts, information requested from the previous school, as well as room availability. Pre-K and Kindergarten acceptances will be sent out in February.
If you have any questions regarding our application process please contact our Director of Advancement, Lynne Fish, at 443-261-0119 or email@example.com