The 2021-22 school year application is now closed. The application for the 2022-23 school year is now open.
Applications are submitted online. In addition to an application please submit the following:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate or other sacramental certificates (where applicable)
- Parish Verification Form (where applicable)
- Social security card
- Current and previous year’s report card (Grades 1-8)
- Pre-K progress report (Grade K)
- Latest standardized test results (if applicable)
- Latest educational/developmental test results (speech, IEP, 504 Plan, etc.)
- Completed Information Sheet (Grades 1 through 8)
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 per applicant
Children must be age 4 for Pre-K, age 5 for Kindergarten, and age 6 for Grade 1 by September 1.
The re-registration of our current students will be completed in February. Acceptance notices are emailed in March for students in Grades 1 through 8, pending receipt of the student’s transcripts, information requested from the previous school, as well as room availability. Pre-K and Kindergarten acceptances will be sent out in February.
If you have any questions regarding our application process please contact our Director of Advancement, Lynne Fish, at 443-261-0119 or firstname.lastname@example.org